CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brandon

I thought I would talk about my darling baby grandson. His name is Brandon and he is just over 7 months old. I went to South Carolina when he was 2 days old to help Kandra and Brian. We were homeschooling Makenzie at the time, so she came with me. It was a wonderful experience. My darling little girl had a little boy. I got to take him up to my room every night and rock him to sleep. We were there for 2 1/2 weeks. Luckily, I get along great with my son-in-law and we all had a great time. Kandra has a new home that is beautiful and has a lagoon and forest behind it. It was peaceful and beautiful. Brandon is growing so fast. I am lucky I get to see him every day on the webcam. Kandra says he gets excited when he hears the computer ring. He is a very busy boy, has beautiful blonde hair, darling blue eyes and is a very happy little boy. They will be here to visit us over Christmas. I can't wait to see our precious little boy.

0 comments: